Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally with the Product, Sales, Marketing and Engineering teams/You'll set positioning and strategy, manage launches, create collateral, enable sales and advise on the right combination of features, pricing, and markets to maximize the product's potential. You will also play a role in making decisions that inform our product roadmap, influence future product strategy, and drive Intercom’s go-to-market strategy.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Become an internal expert on Intercom’s products and use cases and how we position them externally as well as internally to our sales teams
- Contribute to and help develop product positioning and messaging to our customer segments and verticals
- Own announcements of new features to Intercom customers and prospects
- Own and execute on sales enablement deliverables such as pitch decks, customer testimonials, competitive intel, trainings and more
- Integrate with sales teams to understand our sales process and our customers
- Work directly with the product team to influence the product roadmaps, based on market demand, competitor intelligence and customer feedback
What skills do I need? 📖
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, messengers or platforms
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with product stakeholders
- Experience in sales enablement and Go-to-Market Product Marketing
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch and dinner served every weekday, plus a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!