Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the product marketing team ensuring they are set up to succeed and are successful in their roles
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Partner with the product and growth teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product, PR, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Oversee the development of product content and sales enablement strategy
- Be the expert and spokesperson for Intercom’s products, their use cases, and the markets they compete in, internally and across external press and analyst relations channels
What skills do I need? 📖
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 3+ years experience building and leading a team of individual contributors and managers
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- You are genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
- Understanding of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decision
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!