Social Media Manager at Fiverr
New York City, NY, US
Fiverr’s mission is to change how the world works together. The Fiverr platform connects businesses with freelancers offering digital services including graphic design, copywriting, voice-overs and music and film editing. Fiverr's global community of freelancers offers services in over 200 service categories across more than 160 countries.
We’re looking for a social media manager who wants to help Fiverr grow its brand by producing inspirational and educational content for its diverse community of freelancers and business persons across the globe. Part strategist, part project manager, and part creator, you’ll work closely with the Senior Social Media & Content Manager, Brand Copywriter, and Brand Designer to develop and execute as engaging and measurable social media strategy that supports brand and company objectives.
We’re seeking an entrepreneurially-minded content creator that wants to build and foster a community with the content they produce and share. Data, measurement, and reporting shouldn’t scare you but should be seen as tools to better understand the impact your work is making on the brand.
- Help develop and execute a social media strategy that covers everything from setting objectives to the creative development process.
- Produce, share, and refine content that grows our digital community and builds greater brand awareness and favorability.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless plan integration and workflow (e.g. Category, PR, International, Pro).
- Develop and maintain editorial and social calendars.
- Measure, report, and optimize on social objectives and growth.
- Identify and manage social partnerships and collaborations.
- Identify and test new channels, content, and strategies that drive growth and improve processes.
- Passionate about building a global community, and someone who gets things done, excited to be part of a rapidly growing tech company set on changing how the world works.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a social media role or digital marketing environment.
- Strong performance orientation and skillful strategic thinking; establishes clear expectations and continuously measures performance.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to develop and maintain an authentic voice.
- Creative and design skills and the ability to produce strong creative assets.
- Possess strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills, even under pressure.
- Able to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced mature startup environment.
- Experience with Adobe suite, Social Studio, Tableau, Google Analytics a plus.
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, health, dental and vision care, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.