Product Manager - Marketing Automation at Fiverr
Tel Aviv, IL
We are looking for a brilliant Product Manager to join our Marketing Automation team. Fiverr’s product team is driving our rapid growth via product innovation and high pace product delivery. As Product Marketing Manager, you will have complete ownership of the delivery of automation solutions to the Marketing unit. You will drive priorities, features, and functionalities, and roadmap for automation solutions to meet business objectives. This encompasses automation to scale our digital outreach to customers. Furthermore, you will also define and design marketing systems to improve internal workflows.
You will join a flat organization, lead a multidisciplinary team, get the resources you need to make your impact. This is an amazing opportunity for one who enjoys innovation and creativity and the analytical domain of digital marketing.
- Define & design automation marketing systems on strategic advertising platforms such as Adwords, Facebook & lead product enhancements to growth opportunities
- Have a vision for the automation strategy in collaboration with stakeholders and developers
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers, analysts and data scientists.
- Plan product roadmaps and execute on them.
- Innovate and prioritize products and features.
- Work closely with the acquisition and marketing teams on products and technologies that increase marketing efficiency.
- Interact with other Fiverr teams maximizing the impact on Fiverr’s growth and business.
- Direct experience working with Marketing Automation solutions and marketing environment is a huge advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Product Manager or as a Business Analyst.
- A Doer with a proven track record of making an impact as a leader or a Product Manager.
- Entrepreneurial spirit thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Strong ability translating opportunities and needs into products and features.
- Savvy learner, avid listener, great communicator, and presenter.
- MSc/BSc in science, engineering, economics or a relevant field.
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.