Product Analyst (Temporary Position) at Fiverr
Tel Aviv, IL
Fiverr is hiring an experienced Product Analyst to join our Data team. As part of this position, you will work closely with our product groups and you will take a significant part in decision making and proactively guide our business growth, based on data analysis and statistical researches. You will work independently and as a team member on the most interesting and innovative analysis that are available in the online industry. This is a unique opportunity to join our analytical team.
- Analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of improving user experience
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Plan, monitor and analyze AB tests for new features
- Make data accessible by well-defined tracking and processes
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts and dashboards
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Data and analysis focal point of product & engineering teams
- Vast knowledge of SQL - a must
- At least 1 years of experience as a Product/Business/Data analyst - a must
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Experience from an online company as a data analyst - an advantage
- Experience with Tableau- an advantage
- Experience with AB tests methodologies - an advantage
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.