We’re looking for a brilliant Data Analyst to join our fast-growing company and Data department. As part of this position, you will work with various departments which are responsible for developing Fiverr’s strategy, product innovation and research.
You will solve complex questions identified by executive management and various business units, create insightful recommendations and conclusions.
You will need to support new initiatives and proactively guide the business growth.
- Data analyst focal for Business & engineering related teams
- Proactively provide insights that will lead the business growth
- Ability to modulesimulate new features & opportunities estimated an impact
- Build and maintain the team reporting and dashboards
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in fast-paced
- Conducting deep dive analyses with actionable recommendations and conclusions
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst from the Online industry
- Vast knowledge of SQL - a must
- Experience with reporting platforms - a must (Tableau advantage)
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Experience in working with Big data tools (BigQuery advantage)
- Proactive and out of the box thinking
- Experience from onlineSAAS companies - an advantage
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.