The Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Markets - Geographies) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will assess, prioritize, and recommend new geographical expansion opportunities for the company based on extensive market research and collaboration with key business partners and industry experts. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including analytic rigor and strategic thinking -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, corporate strategy/development, and business operations. The ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand by entering new markets and reaching maturity, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive future growth.
As our Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Markets - Geographies), you will:
- Develop business cases to assess, prioritize, and recommend potential new regions/geographies to enter based on various research and analyses, including TAM analysis, product gap analysis, localization requirements, etc.
- Establish and maintain a global framework of key dimensions/criteria used to evaluate and prioritize entry into new markets -- dimensions such as market sizing, product fit, competition, pricing, strategic value, etc.
- Partner with the Product team to identify and roadmap all product gaps and prioritize them based on level of effort, customer value, etc.
- Collaborate with the Growth Development and Revenue teams to develop a playbook on how to effectively enter new markets, e.g. developing entrance/exit criteria, market testing, interviewing customers/prospects, reporting, etc.
- Assist in other strategic projects to support expansion into other growth opportunities such as new products, services, verticals, etc.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 6-8 years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy/development, business operations or similar role executing on growth opportunities
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses (e.g. gap assessments, market sizing, what-if scenarios, etc.)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels