United Capital of Bethesda, formerly Zirkin-Cutler Investments, manages wealth for individuals, families, small businesses, trusts, endowments, corporate and family foundations, and retirement plans utilizing individual equities and bonds. Our objective is to provide each and every client with a unique and transparent portfolio that is catered specifically to their individual needs. Our process opens the lines of communication between financial adviser and client, a practice which ensures that we provide the greatest possible service.
As an important member of United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc., the Client Service Manager supports the Managing Director, Wealth Adviser, Wealth Manager and/or Relationship Manager.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communications skills, great client service skills, and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Must be a pro-active, confident person with a ‘can-do’ attitude, have good time management skills and be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
This position requires a seasoned and motivated person, with a proactive approach and the ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, good judgment and an ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role.
Client Deliverable Support:
- Under the direct supervision of Relationship Managers, prepare all client account paperwork including appropriate applications, forms, consolidated statements, client deliverables, etc., ensuring Advisers are adequately prepared for client meetings.
- Work with United Capital and Custodians to ensure proper paperwork is prepared for all client meetings and client requests.
- As directed by the Relationship Manager, work with applicable members of the Client Service Team, including the Advice Department, to effectively prepare client meeting deliverables.
- As directed, process all client requests outside of regularly scheduled meetings.
Client Relationship Management:
- Ensure Salesforce remains current by confirming all tasks, meetings and notes related to the client relationship are accurately captured.
- Work directly with the Administrative Manager to confirm all meetings are being scheduled in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all Managing Directors, Wealth Advisors, Wealth Managers and team members to become familiar with the specific needs of each client.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client interactions, working with applicable team members to ensure a timely response to all client questions and concerns.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with existing firm clients to ensure client satisfaction.
Professional Growth & Development:
- Provide thoughts and feedback relative to operational procedures for servicing clients including making recommendations for increased efficiency within the current process.
- Provide support on firm level projects as requested.
Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have 3-5 years working in an Administrative/Client Service role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrates analytical ability, good judgment, problem solving, responsibility, personal integrity, and is able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, positive professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy on behalf of supervisors when dealing with other executives and levels of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in Google Apps.
- Experience in Salesforce highly desired.
- Excellent customer service, good oral and written communication skills.
- Professional and articulate with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently to see projects through to conclusion.
- Excellent time management, strong organizational skills, ability to priortize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
- Evaluate and assess timely completion of client deliverables, allocation of internal resources, and client liaison.
- Able to interpret and disseminate information, prepare basic reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication.
- Orientated to provide excellent Customer/Client service.
- Computer literate. Comfortable with technology, the use of standard office programs and networks.