At Applitools, we’re on a mission to help test automation, DevOps, and software engineering teams release mobile and web apps that are visually perfect. We are a dynamic startup that provides the only commercial-grade, visual AI-based test cloud that validates application user interfaces in a fully automated manner. We are dedicated to helping companies quickly craft software that delights their customers.
We launched in 2015 and currently have over 300 paying customers around the globe, including Fortune 100 companies in software, banking, retail, insurance, and pharmaceuticals. Our service runs on a groundbreaking and creative image processing stack that we developed from scratch in-house.
In your new job as our Head of Marketing Operations you will join a growing global marketing team as our leader in marketing ops and analytics.
• You will build out and manage our global marketing operations stack including Marketo, Discover.org, Lean Data, Attribution tools, Google Analytics, and our UTM framework
• You will create and manage the analytical engine we need to support our product led growth strategy ranging from a freemium developer offer to our Enterprise SaaS platform.
• You will help analyze all marketing programs and tactics to determine their effectiveness in driving leads, product engagement, sales pipeline, and revenue.
Your career will progress in several important ways.
• You will be a key part of an integrated sales & marketing operations team helping to analyze and recommend improvements to our marketing efforts including content marketing, social media, paid digital advertising, search marketing, events, website optimization, and more.
• You will support the executive team under the direction of a veteran CMO with special projects focused on our go-to-market strategy and tactics.
• You will have a front row seat to the strategies and tactics vital to driving success from start-up to $50m+ revenue in just 3 years.
We'd love to have someone with some or all of the following experience (don't worry if you don't have all these; we're happy to teach you and are great mentors!):
• You should have 3 years or more of analyst experience with a B2B or B2D company that loves using data to make good decisions
• We need your experience administering marketing automation tools such as Marketo. Your Marketo certification is a plus, but we will invest in your future and get you more training if you need it.
• You should have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Mathematics (or related fields like Economics, Statistics, etc.). Technical or Advanced degrees a plus, but not required.
• We are in need of your exceptional organizational, communication, and team building skills to help us manage the fast-paced world of a high-growth global SaaS start-up.
Location. Location. Location. Tired of your long commute? We are located in San Mateo, CA at the intersection of 92 and 101, and a close walk from Caltrain. It's a reasonable commute from almost anywhere in the Bay Area!
Applitools is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Applitools is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures.