Communication has changed for people. It’s changed for businesses, too.
Intercom is the only suite of customer messaging products that drives growth at every stage of the customer lifecycle—across acquisition, engagement, and support. Today more than 30,000 businesses use Intercom to connect with a billion people worldwide.
Join the company helping businesses grow revenue through live chat, and so much more.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Be the partner-in-crime to recruiters and help design high-quality candidate journeys built on thoughtful and timely correspondence, digestible and engaging insight into the interview process, and (of course) expertly structured schedules.
Recruiting coordinators are curators of the candidate experience and have the great pleasure of being part of the broader recruiting operations team to support and grow the business. Opportunity to learn and grow in either the recruiting or recruiting operations space.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Ensure that our interviews are coordinated seamlessly and maintain an amazing candidate experience
- Facilitate candidates throughout the interview process, acting as the liaison between candidates and interviewers
- Support recruiters and hiring panels by opening, organizing, and maintaining jobs through our ATS
- Assist with setting up, managing, and/or maintaining third-party vendors (job boards, ATS, etc.)
- Partner with the team to improve our coordination and interview processes and optimize the way we work
- Maintain our recruiting knowledge base and internal communications boards
What skills do I need? 📖
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a fast paced, high growth company environment
- Strong attention to detail, high sense of urgency, and prioritization skills
- Have excellent communication skills - you are a great writer, well spoken, and charismatic
- Affinity for improving and caring for the candidate experience
- Proficiency in multiple tools and systems: GSuite, Microsoft office and Greenhouse or other ATS
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!