ServiceTitan is seeking a NOC Manager with experience managing global teams, supporting SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructure, and building a world class network operations center.
To support ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and our cloud infrastructure, we are looking to build a 24/5 operations team. As the NOC manager you will be responsible for building our operations center to help improve our response to failure, manage escalations, triage software problems, and be an integral part of our incident response protocol. Our goal is to provide premium uptime to our customers and improve the mean time to repair of all incidents. You will be building a globally distributed team to accomplish these goals.
As our NOC Manager, you will:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ServiceTitan’s SaaS application to help with initial triage and escalation.
- Work with development and SRE teams to help define SOPs and run-books.
- Document problem descriptions and providing detailed diagnosis using our root cause analysis process.
- Review ongoing bugs/escalations to ensure teams are giving proper updates and focusing on resolution.
- Manage local and remote team of NOC Engineers.
- Identify, develop, and implement processes around escalation, communication, resolution, and incident follow-up.
- Build the team to receive primary technical and security escalations.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Comprehensive knowledge of running a NOC for a SaaS or similar operation.
- Proven track record of building and leading teams.
- Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience building process around escalation, incident management, and problem triage.
- Familiarity with interfacing with all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.