Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
ServiceTitan is looking for a dynamic, energetic and driven AP Coordinator to join our expanding accounting team!
As our Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will:
- Process and manage all invoices on a daily basis in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintain and update all accounts payable data, as well as ensure accuracy in general ledgers.
- Manage and verify all expense reports, ensuring their compliance with company policies.
- Classify invoices and expense reports with correct GL accounts and departments, ensuring proper entry into the financial system.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with the processing of invoices and expense reports.
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning payment status.
- Resolve discrepancies related to invoices to appropriate vendors or points of contact.
- Set up and maintain employees’ profiles in travel booking and expense reimbursement software,
- Maintain files on existing vendors and enter new ones into the system,
- Generate yearly 1099 tax documents and obtaining W-9 forms from vendors.
- Assist with monthly status reports, monthly closings, and tasks as required to support the Accounting Department.
- Potential ad-hoc projects and assignments.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1+ years accounts payable experience
- Excel experience, Intacct
- Experience using Abacus a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Ability to follow up on pending issues
- Ability to meet deadlines