ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Product Tools Administrator to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. The ideal candidate will have administrator experience with JIRA, Aha! and Pendo, excellent communication and critical thinking skills combined with the ability to influence change that ensures we are optimally using tools to improve our workflows.
We're a heavy data driven company, leveraging insights at all levels of the company to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big, and make a major impact.
What you'll do
- Own the vision, strategy and overall management of our tools, ensuring that our teams always have access to best of breed, and cohesive stack to maximize their productivity, ability to make the right decisions proactively and deliver unparalleled value to our customers. Current systems include: Aha!, Jira, Slack, etc
- Document, analyze and review current workflows to determine potential areas of improvement
- Drive improvements that lead to improved usability or data integrity
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams
- Keep track of software updates and new capabilities to make sure we are taking advantage of improved functionalities
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users
- Work with Product and Product Marketing to setup Pendo guides, make sure they are adequately tested and publish to all our end users
- Manage and update Aha! configurations and settings, create and update training documentation and implement changes that improve product manager’s workflows
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
What you'll need
- 4+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator at scale with JIRA cloud experience
- Experience administering and rolling out Aha!
- Pendo administration experience preferred
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence