Our Finance and Operations team is a dynamic, relatively small group, that produces super high quality output. We have built a world class, fully automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly, with a high degree of accuracy and predictability. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated, hard working team, quick to have fun, and we enjoy our amazing culture!
ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic decision-support to business leadership.
As a business partner to our Sales and Marketing organization you will closely work with senior leadership. In this highly-visible position you will provide timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
What you'll do:
- Provide financial leadership and cross-functional business partnership to our Sales and Marketing organization across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Be the business partner to marketing leadership on what marketing investments we should make across different channels and what return we should expect on them
- Advise business leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance and monitor performance relative to our strategic operating plans
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis, and management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages
- Play a key role in the creation of board materials
- Manage and develop 2 direct reports
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or public accounting at a top firm
- Strong FP&A and Sales Operations experience/knowledge from working with Sales and Marketing teams
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and strong, effective communicators
- Must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. He/She must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- ServiceTitan is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible and be able to work effectively autonomously.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic working environment; Know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Exceptional business partner with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint. Strong understanding of B2B SaaS sales and marketing models
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Prior people management experience
- Superior proficiency with Excel and complex financial modeling
- Financial system development experience is not required, but must have proficiency working with automated reporting tools (i.e., Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Cognos, Intacct, Workday, Tableau, etc.)