At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’ve got ambitious goals, hopes, and dreams - just like you. We’re on a mission to transform the legal profession, for good, by serving a better solution to a centuries old profession. We believe we work better as a diverse and inclusive team, and take time to share our learnings. You’ll have the chance to work on a product that truly changes lives. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too.
- Participate in the Product process from research through to shipping.
- Advocate for our customers by deeply understanding their goals and needs.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
You should have:
- Excellent communications skills.
- A portfolio showing strong UX problem solving expertise.
- The ability and desire to learn constantly.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
Excellent health and mental wellness coverage, 4 weeks vacation time + unlimited responsible sick time, paid volunteer time, stock options, RRSP Matching, RESP contribution, parental leave options, education spending, top tech, beautiful work space, flexible working hours - all built around a culture of human and high-performance. Phew. But more than all the perks and benefits - at Clio, you have the freedom to choose your own path (and change it) and build a meaningful career that works for you.
This is the place for people who want to make their mark.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.