We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our Business Operations team in Toronto.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our BizOps team, led by our Chief Operations Officer, is responsible for providing data insights on all aspects of our business practices. They use data to identify opportunities for process improvement and challenge us to a different thinking level. In 2017, this team was recognized as Team of the Year by BC Tech Association at the Technology Impact Awards.
Who you are:
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Sales Operation leader that is passionate about accelerating our sales team with the tools, data, skills and processes they need to do their best work. Working closely with the Director of Revenue Operations, SVP of Sales and broader sales leadership team and an array of stakeholders from across the business you will lead the charge when it comes to business process innovation, systems design, and enablement for our internal teams - especially our revenue facing teams (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success).
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing, mentoring and developing Clio’s Sales Operations team.
- Acting as a dedicated partner to our SVP sales and the broader sales leadership team.
- Accelerating our performance and revenue growth by enabling our sales team with insights, planning, forecasting and strategic input on a proactive basis.
- Providing reports, dashboards and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Assisting with attainment planning including sales incentive analysis, segmentation strategy and goal-setting.
- Contributing to a data-driven culture by supporting discussions with data and disseminating best practices;
- Providing tactical support to partner teams, including training, tools help and operational reporting.
- Acting as a key accelerator to growth by helping teams operate smarter, faster and more effectively.
What you should have:
- Undergraduate or graduate education in business, states, economics or a relevant discipline.
- 4+ years experience as a sales operations, data or systems leader, preferably in a technology or SaaS environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other inside sales technologies and productivity tools.
- Deep understanding of leading and developing Sales Ops team models and functions, including salesforce management & performance, analytics, forecasting, incentives and attainment planning.
- Strong leader with a natural eye for spotting and developing talent;
- Deeply data-driven, naturally curious, and passionate about building data-driven organizations;
- A deep analytical thinker and problem solver;
- Strong focus on strategic thinking and analytical problem solving;
- Meticulously organized and task-driven;
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communicator;
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.