Do you thrive working in a dynamic fast-paced environment and taking the driver's seat in
challenging situations? Have you mastered continuously improving and managing Agile
development teams and introducing process improvements to help your team function like a well-
oiled machine? Are you a go-getter who loves getting stuff done and passionate about delivering
value to customers?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to take on a critical role working on
Financials (Accounting and Inventory) projects and playing the Scrum Master role, improving
communication and efficiency that leads to delivering high quality software with predictable timelines. Our
technical project management team is focused on improving predictability of the software delivery
schedule, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology, owning communication between Product,
Engineering and Customer Success teams, reducing operational overhead and expenses through
process improvements and metric instrumentation.
As our Senior Technical Project Manager, you will:
● Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our end customers
● Perform Scrum Master duties including facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews,
retrospectives and release planning
● Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates and
escalations for projects
● Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
● Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups &
levels using soft and hard levers
● Collaborate with colleagues within our Technical PMO and across all other functions
● Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired
shared outcome each and every day
● Make the most of your chops to work with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
● Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence and Google Apps
● Lead and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
● 5+ years of experience working as a technical project manager, leading medium to large
software development projects
● Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are (e.g.
PMP, CSM, Lean or Six Sigma)
● You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
● Pragmatic. You understand the benefits and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you
know what to apply for each situation.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or
● Admin level proficiency and experience with JIRA is a huge plus.