With a moderate level of independence and autonomy, the Software Engineer I will build the libraries, frameworks, and the business logic that support our complex proprietary web applications. Duties include:
- Implementing, developing, testing, validating various software procedures, programming, and documentation;
- Analyzing and modifying software to correct errors, allowing it to adapt to new hardware, to improve its performance, and to support user interactions;
- Engaging with various stakeholders, including Front and Back End Development Teams, Users and Customer Teams and Management Teams to gather and establish agreed-upon system principles and architecture;
- Evaluate new web application frameworks and UI libraries for their applicability to the product and the business.
This position requires a master’s, or foreign equivalent, in CS, EE, CE, CIS, SW, IT, or related and two (2) years’ experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer, Computer Systems Analyst, IT or related field. Must have internship, academic, or professional experience with:
- Object-oriented programming and design;
- Data Structures & Algorithms;
- Cross-browser compatibility;
- Revision control (CVS or Perforce or SVN or GIT);
- Web application development.
Who we are…
Glint is a rapidly growing software and analytics company that helps organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve performance. Glint is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
What we are all about…
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Based in Redwood City, California, Glint customers include United Airlines, eBay, AOL, Palantir, Red Hat, NVIDIA, Sony, LinkedIn, Intuit, Cognizant, IKEA, UTC, Square, FICO, Marketo, Veritas, Rockwell, and Pandora. https://www.glintinc.com
Stuff to perk you up…
- 5-star Glassdoor rating
- LinkedIn Top 50 Startups 2017
- Catered lunches at Glint offices
- MacBook Pro or Air
- Free premium snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Glint values diversity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, marital status or disability status.