The People Science Analyst owns day-to-day customer support enablement across the People Science team. This position requires being detail-oriented, independent, and quality obsessed. The ideal candidate has had an exceptional early career in workforce survey design and analytics, has a passion for helping people succeed, and loves working in a fast-paced environment. Our team members are positive, authentic, and connected, and transformative.
What you will do…
You will work hard and have fun at an exceptional company. You will work with a very experienced and passionate People Science team and collaborate cross-functionally with the industry’s top talent in Customer Success, Data Science, and Product Design. You will operate largely behind the scenes in a critical role enabling us to delight large and innovative organizations who are using Glint’s People Success Platform, and you will help to continuously improve our approach.
- Help Glint’s customers design the right measures for their business and people strategies
- Run advanced statistical analyses using R or SPSS and manage data using SQL
- Glean insights from your analyses and communicate them clearly to the consulting team
- Work with Data Science to automate and productize analytics and insights
- Work 1:1 with the department head to build this new support function from scratch
- Learn directly from consultants and executives with decades of successful practice (OD, I-O, workforce surveys, artificial intelligence, SaaS, design, venture capital, etc.)
Who you are…
- People describe you as positive, authentic, connected, and transformative
- You understand how things work at a complex level of detail and can still explain why they matter in simple terms
- You quickly understand and translate business problems into research questions and identify the best analytics plan to address them
- You create and deliver results in a format (ranging from reports to executive-level presentations) that best fits the needs of the People Science consultant and client, and translate technical results into clear and simple insights to inform the business
- Statistics, survey design, and I-O/OD theories are basic skills for you
- People say you are a data geek, brilliant, and reliable
- People seek your advice on complex research problems, and you care about giving good feedback
- You perform your best when situations call on your key strengths: analytical, detail-oriented, a problem-solver, adaptable, independent, self-confident, quality-obsessed, persistent, and a continuous learner.
- You have a graduate degree in Statistics, I-O Psychology, Organizational Science, Occupational Psychology, Management or related that included courses on multivariate statistics and survey design, and at least 3 years experience as an analyst in the employee engagement and/or analytics industry
Who we are…
Glint is a rapidly growing software and analytics company that helps organizations increase employee engagement, develop their people, and improve performance. Glint is known for powerful analytics, innovative organizational science, and a world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who love working together to help organizations thrive.
What we are all about…
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Based in Redwood City, California, Glint customers include United Airlines, eBay, AOL, Palantir, Red Hat, NVIDIA, Sony, LinkedIn, Intuit, Cognizant, IKEA, UTC, Square, FICO, Marketo, Veritas, Rockwell, and Pandora.http://www.glintinc.com
Stuff to perk you up…
- 5-star Glassdoor rating
- LinkedIn Top 50 Startups 2017
- Catered lunches at Glint offices
- MacBook Pro or Air
- Free premium snacks and drinks
- Ergonomic and height-adjustable workstations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to learn from a dedicated team and strong leadership
- Dynamic, rapidly growing company, focused on helping organizations thrive
Glint values diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, veteran status, marital status or disability status.