Lead Recruiter at Candid Co.
New York City, NY, US
Do you want to join and grow a high performing team changing the future of health care? If so, we’d love to speak with you about becoming our first ever in-house Lead Recruiter!
Candid Co. helps customers achieve the smile they've always wanted by delivering affordable and convenient clear aligners. We’re looking for a seasoned recruiter with experience building best-in-class teams across engineering, product, marketing, design, operations, and other core functions. This is truly a hyper growth company. You'll be responsible for going above and beyond typical recruiter expectations. In doing so, you'll have the opportunity to develop and move into leadership roles quickly within the company. You won't be judged just on volume alone but also on the quality of our hires and the success of internal teams and the culture you will help build.
- Partner with hiring managers to deeply understand business needs for hires and create job reqs. You'll have to push hiring managers on their real needs.
- Run the recruiting process from sourcing to signed offer and on-boarding. This is a full cycle role with leadership opportunities beyond today's JD.
- Identify and leverage latest recruiting tools, tricks, and platforms to source and review candidates.
- Maintain extremely high bar and protect hiring manager time while filling necessary reqs.
- Ensure compliance with hiring rules and regulations.
- Hold hiring managers accountable for fulfilling their obligations with regard to feedback, references, and maintain our applicant tracking system.
- Build and own our talent brand and assets including but not limited to Linkedin, Angel List, Facebook, and our reputation within NYC startup community.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-10 years experience
- Demonstrated history of recruiting top performers at best in class companies
- Experience scaling a company from early stages through rapid growth
- Strong network within relevant business areas
- History of evaluating talent beyond simple screens
- Partnership examples across multiple recruiting disciplines. You don't need to be a technical recruiter only, but you should be comfortable working on technical roles including product and engineering
Who You Are:
- Thoroughly enjoy recruiting talent across all levels of seniority
- You love seeing your recruits succeed but understand how to say no when someone just isn't a fit
- You are extremely organized, process-oriented, and data driven
- You like to push your limits and have a strong desire to grow professionally. Your friends might describe you as that "career-oriented" work horse
- You are energized by hyper growth and can create structure out of chaos
- You are highly outcome oriented while being both data driven and pipeline focused
- You're really bad at not getting your way
- If you pitch us on working with agencies, we won't hire you
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Eligibility for incentive programs
- Corporate discount on aligners and whitening
- Learn and grow as part of one of the fastest-growing startups in America!