With over 10 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job:
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be joining a growing marketing team tasked with making Life360 a household name. We are looking for a creative, strategic and savvy product marketing manager who is skilled at extracting consumer insights and pulling them through marketing activities to drive growth.
As the first product marketing manager, you will drive product positioning, go to market strategies and competitive insights. You will leverage the current marketing channels and expand/experiment to new ones. You will have a clear understanding of our families, why families love us and how to deliver the most value to them. The role will report to the VP of Marketing.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the development of positioning and value propositions for our Life360 products.
- Identify opportunities to increase user engagement at key points of the customer lifecycle to drive growth.
- Develop marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, push, in-app) you will design experiments, write creative briefs, oversee execution, and analyze results.
- Develop relationships with engineers, product managers, and customer support team members to achieve our growth goals.
- Drive Life360 signup, onboarding, subscription, upgrade, and retention efforts across platform.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Share campaign insights and best practices with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting to exec team.
- 3-5 years experience in a product marketing role at a leading consumer internet company.
- Experience launching and marketing multiple online consumer products.
- Ability to work collaboratively with growth marketing, product, design and engineering.
- Experience in use of email, push and in-app tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.