ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional ETL Developer to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Systems and Business Insights, you will join a small, but growing, team which prides itself on being a, solution-driven, strategic partner to ServiceTitan business operators. We’re one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, that will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and make a massive impact.
- Help build our Business Insights capabilities, including defining and implementing requirements for our company-wide BI platform, management of integrations and prioritization of requests backlog.
- Own development, and management, of Data Analysis, Modeling, integrations and ETL processes between ServiceTitan’s BI platform, our data lake and corporate systems.
- Responsible for defining and meeting availability and performance SLA’s requirements to ensure broad adoption of our BI Platform.
- Optimize data (both underlying data structure and delivery method) for use by reporting platforms.
- Help analytics users from various functions access and understand the data and metrics in our data lake.
- Maintain all necessary documentation.
- Bachelor’s in Computer science or equivalent required
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in designing, architecting ETL solutions, Data Analysis, Data Modeling at a fast-growth tech company, preferably SaaS, with development and production support experience
- High proficiency in both written and verbal communication involving technical/specific terminology, logical development of arguments and processes.
- Report writing experience is also preferred - you have been the shoes of your internal customers
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL, DB architecture and able to speak to the SWOT of major cloud DB vendors in the market (AWS, Azure, Google, SAP and Oracle)
- Broad knowledge and experience with mid-layer integration automation software like Fivetran, MuleSoft, XPlenty, JitterBit etc.
- Experience with a data modeling tool like (ErWin, Er/Studio).
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to solve complex problems
- Data auditing skills to verify data integrity, understand discrepancies and resolve them with the highest sense of urgency.
- An enterprise-grade understanding of SOAP or Rest. The ideal candidate can digest any API documentation and prototype a connector overnight.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017