Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Director, Sales Operations
ServiceTitan is seeking a Director of Sales Operations to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This position will report to the VP of Sales and will enjoy having a high impact on a rapidly growing tech startup. As the Director of Sales Operations, you will be working cross-functionally at the front and center of a dynamic and fast-paced customer acquisition environment, experience scaling a hyper-growth sales team, and be extremely effective in actioning high value, data-driven insights to accelerate the success and growth of Sales at ServiceTitan.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement scalable sales processes and integrated systems, providing a means for highly effective measurement, reporting and accurate forecasting
- Prototype sales reports and work with Insights team to publish them to our BI platform when production ready
- Analyze reports to identify the highest value drivers to increase sales, subsequently presenting findings and recommendations to sales leadership. Help lead the implementation and project management of recommendations
- Effectively partner with Marketing, Business Development, and Finance to conduct insightful experiments, leading cross-functional initiatives making go-no-go recommendations
- Concurrently manage multiple high-value projects, ensuring that deliverables are on time and of the highest quality; bolster organizational alignment by identifying all relevant stakeholders, documenting requirements, and conducting robust user acceptance tests
- Partner with sales leadership and Finance Operations to develop and execute on strategic initiatives, such as: total addressable market analysis, monthly/quarterly business reviews, quota assessments, compensation plans, territory planning and segmentation, forecasting, and lead scoring across demand generations, SMB and Enterprise sales segments
- In partnership with VP of Sales, own the program and cadence for ServiceTitan’s customer-facing field personnel go-to-market strategy, execution, measurement and success
- Ensure close alignment with company strategic priorities
- Partner with Corporate Systems team to maintain exceptional adoption of Salesforce.com and other tools by minimizing the administrative burden to field employees while maximizing value
- Serve as a thought leader in the customer acquisition organization by keeping up to speed on the latest best practices and available tools
- Manage a team of dynamic Sales Operations staff to fulfill the initiatives across both quantitative analysis and qualitative program management
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations; 3+ years in leading and managing a scaled and multifaceted team
- Proven experience leading a Sales Operations organization with direct involvement supporting sales strategy, organizational design, and performance management
- Salesforce.com developer certification and experience integrating complex sales technologies, such as: predictive dialers, forecasting tools, lead scoring, etc.
- Prior experience leveraging shared services teams (e.g. IT, BI, etc.) to scale and achieve goals
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadership
- Inhere a highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance/Accounting
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017