Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
Head of Sales Enablement
The Head of Sales Enablement will spearhead all efforts to ensure that the ServiceTitan sales team is equipped with all of the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve the extraordinary- impacting and improving the lives and business of our future customers. This position will be responsible for the development of strategy, design, and delivery of training programs, processes and tools to support the sales team’s goals and objectives. This includes the development, implementation and ongoing management of the sales methodology, sales playbooks, demo skills, the overall sales team onboarding process, and continuous training to refine and maximize our sales potential. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring we have the right development opportunities (such as ongoing feedback, career development paths, on-the-job experiences, and additional training) as well as incentives to ensure holistic success and continued growth and expansion of the overall sales organization. Your expertise will be the engine for our sales team’s acceleration to continuous success. If you are ready for an opportunity to make a huge impact on a fast-paced high-growth startup, continue reading!
What you’ll do:
- Develop enablement strategy roadmap by partnering with sales leadership to define sales playbooks, critical skills and competencies, career development paths, incentive plans, and critical processes for success
- Create and implement cutting-edge sales techniques into a scalable end-to-end enablement and training program designed to take us to the next level
- Develop and own an end-to-end training and development curriculum to onboard new sales team members and ensure an effective ramp-up time
- Develop exciting and engaging content to educate the sales team on advanced deals such as course outlines, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and training aids.
- Deliver ongoing training and development on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials leveraging presentations and webinars to employees critical to the success of the sales organization.
- Develop additional learning opportunities (both formal training and on-the-job experiences) for sales skills development at different stages of career path
- Align with the Talent Acquisition, HR and Marketing teams for systematic hiring based on our competencies
- Leverage technology to measure performance and drive improvement; e.g. CRMs, SalesHood, MindTickle
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of our sales team
- Manage the ongoing evaluation and performance of the sales team; identify skills gaps based on performance and coach the entire team on an ongoing basis
- Be the champion, the motivator, the voice to inspire excellent results by driving the effectiveness of new and existing sales teams
Key Focus Areas:
- Sales Effectiveness: Help to build compelling and crisp communications (wins/losses, motivation/inspiration, knowledge/best practices), channel feedback to other teams, sales demo skills, objection handling geared towards driving improved sales productivity
- Sales Methodology Training: Utilize industry best-practices (e.g. Challenger, SPIN, Solution) to build an effective onboarding and ongoing training program to ensure initial and continuous development of the sales team
- Content Management: Prioritize, create, integrate, and publish training materials to the sales team; implement and manage on-going feedback with the sales team to drive continuous improvement of the materials and sales performance
- Assets: Create internal (e.g. scripts, objections, battle cards) and external assets (e.g. pitch deck, demos, demo account, success stories, ROI calculator), mapped to buying process, CMS (findable, automatically suggest) and measure their usage and impact
- Training: Build out a calendar of formal and informal sessions covering new hire sales training, product launches, demo skills training, ongoing skill development, sales boot-camps, internal process updates, etc.
- Coaching & Ongoing Feedback: Monitor skills, levels, expectations; assessment, training, certifications of the sales organization
- Ongoing Process Improvement: Optimize mapped to buying process with definitions / activities / exit criteria at each stage; define, train, certify based on these developments
- Messaging: Improve and design our sales messaging e.g. value propositions, talk tracks, scripts, cadence
- Industry Knowledge: Become an expert on our product, market, customer, and competition to increase impact and effectiveness of training and enablement
What you’ll need:
- Proven sales enablement and training success including ability to demonstrate impact on a high growth sales organization
- BA/BS degree and at least 5-7 years of related experience in sales training and enablement
- Experience working with B2B SaaS selling teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and be a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRMs
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017