We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Implementation Team Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for an Implementation Team Manager to join our SMB Onboarding team. The ideal candidate will have five or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of software implementation, product solutioning and strategic planning.
As Team Manager in the SMB Implementation team, you will become a critical member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the Home Services Industry.
The Team Manager will oversee a group of 3-5 Implementation Specialists providing daily oversight of their current accounts. The person will have four main responsibilities: 1) supporting the implementation team, 2) acting as the primary escalation point for all implementations under their team 3) take ownership of team goals, output and delivery quality, and 4) Maintain a small portfolio (1-2 clients at a time) of clients to keep abreast of any product or process changes. This role is located in Atlanta, GA.
What You'll Do
- Act as a leader taking ownership of one of the most impactful and challenging verticals at a fast growing SaaS software company
- Oversee a team of implementation specialists to ensure timely and quality delivery of the product
- Oversee the management of multiple and concurrent implementation projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for department goals and output
- Provide weekly check-ins with each Specialist to review all of their individual accounts.
- Coach new team members on product and process
- Carry the voice of the customer and make process change recommendations based on best practices and lessons learned.
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
What You'll Need
- BA/BS in Management, Business, or Computer Science from a top tier University.
- 5-7 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1-2 years in each of the following areas 1) Management, 2) Software Implementation and 3) Client Relationship Management
- Excellent emotional intelligence, patience and active listening skills
- Ability to motivate and lead resources in challenging and fast paced environment
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to handle tough situations with an objective and pragmatic outlook; address issues by delivering concise, constructive criticism and creative solutions
- Natural ability to navigate a steep learning curve in a fast paced environment
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, with an ability to “roll with the punches”
- ServiceTitan or Home Services industry exposure a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017