We are looking for a Store Associate for our first Candid Co.
retail location. We’re building a best-in-class consumer healthcare brand and need people who will deliver a delightful, informative, empathetic customer retail experience.
The Candid Studio experience is the in-person touchpoint for customers to engage with our direct-to-consumer clear orthodontic aligners brand. Candid is equal parts health and care, and our store associates will have the unique ability to play in both pools. They know our product inside and out and can answer customer questions about clear aligners, orthodontics, and how we can help align teeth (and of course, the reasons why in some cases, we can’t). They’ll also be customer-centric and customer-savvy individuals, able to anticipate the needs of our customers and help to grow the business. This role isn’t a traditional retail role, and it’s certainly not a traditional healthcare role. It’s the intersection of the best parts of both and the role will be just as exciting.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with other team members to provide best-in-class customer experience throughout the customer’s visit
- Ensure absolute accuracy during customer orthodontic evaluation, all the while exuding empathy and care
- Comfortably explain orthodontic process and terminology to customers
- Demonstrate effectively sales ability, supported by our internal sales team
- Act as a trusted advisor and brand ambassador while in our studio, ready and willing to answer any questions
- Proactively problem solve and share these best practices with the larger sales and support teams
Who You Are:
- Great communicator. You’re comfortable with all sorts of people and all sorts of situations
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer experience. Making someone’s day makes your day and you’re always ready to go above and beyond to help
- Thrive under pressure. You kick into high gear when you’ve got a lot on your plate and many moving pieces to fit together
- Intellectually curious and a strong problem solver. You’re able to recognize areas of improvement and come up with processes or ideas to help
- Detail oriented, perhaps to a fault
Even better if:
- Experienced in a dental or medical setting