About your role:
The Fandom Revenue Strategy team is seeking a Digital Inventory Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Digital Inventory Analyst at Fandom, you will support and assist with development of inventory resources that allow us to evaluate performance, optimize yield, and implement best-practices to support revenue growth.
If you are someone who enjoys solving data challenges and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
As a Digital Inventory Analyst you will:
- Quantify and analyze display & video inventory supply and related multi-channel demand within a complex monetization ecosystem
- Develop and maintain standardized inventory-related reporting as well as support ad hoc inventory requests.
- Develop and maintain inventory-related models -- including forecasting and avails -- that support the complex utilization of display and video inventory; includes data cleanup and standardization
- Evaluate sales opportunities, packaging opportunities, and new product offerings; contribute to pricing and packaging guidelines
- Partner with internal stakeholders across the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product and Content teams
- A minimum of 2 years online media experience
- Strong knowledge of media, online advertising, and sales processes; ad operations / inventory management background strongly desired.
- Highly desirable data and systems experience:
- Operative-1 or similar OMS, DART DFP, and video delivery systems
- Familiarity with Tableau or similar BI tools; SQL a plus
- Spreadsheets: Expert Excel user, including pivot tables; Google Sheets experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines;
- Strong problem solving skills; strong analytical approach and mindset
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.