With over 10 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job:
We are looking for an exceptional product manager to define, build, and manage all of Life360’s internal systems and platform integrations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving tough technical problems while leveraging both internal and 3rd-party services to build scalable systems to support the company’s growth. This role will require deep empathy for internal customers as you work through requirements from Marketing, Finance, Data, and Customer Support teams. Your strong analytical abilities as well as critical thinking will ultimately help Life360 transform into a high growth company.
This role reports to the VP of Product Management at Life360.
- Create a compelling product vision and roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Own the product lifecycle from research and requirements gathering through development and release
- Constantly evaluate 3rd party services to accelerate the development of Life360’s internal systems
- Understand the latest trends in payments and data infrastructure
- Partner with growth and marketing teams to enable faster iteration of experiments
- Anticipate scalability bottlenecks across all of Life360 platforms through each stage of growth
- Clearly communicate the product roadmap, priorities, and key decisions across the entire organization
- 3+ years of product, program, or project management experience
- Track record of successfully delivering products with demonstrable business impact
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven prioritization and decision making
- Technical background in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering disciplines. MBA preferred.
- Strong oral and communication skills
- Familiarity with large scale billing systems and data infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.