With over 10 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job:
We’re looking for someone to manage our paid acquisition programs as we aggressively grow the Life360 audience in 2018. This role will oversee our paid acquisition spend globally as we expand beyond paid search, and make heavy investments into paid social, display & video (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat). As part of the Growth team, this role will help drive a significant area of investment for the company and oversee one of our key strategies to expanding our audience and business.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee our paid acquisition efforts globally
- Manage our expansion into paid social; first in the US where our LTV is highest, then expanding into high value international markets like the EU
- Develop our strategy for ad imagery, optimizing towards high performing ad units
- Manage Life360’s Paid Search specialist, who will be tasked with maintaining / increasing spend in our existing paid search channels (Apple Search Ads, AdWords UAC)
- Work closely with members of our data & finance team to continuously evaluate the ROI on our paid spend, validating our LTV projections against incoming data, and tracking cash recovery
- Develop paid acquisition plans and provide regular reporting on progress towards key milestones and risks for the executive team
- Report to & collaborate with the Growth Product Manager to share learnings, & identify opportunities to raise LTV & acquire more users
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and design team to help make sure our ads remain “on-brand”
- BS in math, economics, statistics, or another quantitative field
- Has lead paid acquisition strategy on a growth team for a consumer app company, with a proven track record of growing large-scale paid campaigns with large budgets
- 4+ years experience leading paid social campaigns with high impact results
- Comfortable using analytics systems such as Facebook Analytics, Amplitude, etc.
- Experience working with attribution platforms such as AppsFlyer / Adjust
- Discipline & analytical rigor to carefully manage ad budgets & ensure ROI
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment, embracing & solving new / challenging problems
- Design and UX sensibility with examples of past campaigns
- Creative & opportunistic mindset, always experimenting and exploring new ideas, discarding strategies that are no longer viable
We're a startup, which means that you'll be part of a tightly knit and highly driven team. Some days will be busy, other days will be even busier. But it's never boring, and the work is stimulating. We're looking for someone who is a star in their own right and can inspire others but at the same time, roll up their sleeves and own key components of the business.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.