Who we are
We are Sisense. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
Sisense started with the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for several years in stealth mode to perfect our disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Sisense launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle big and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone. Since then Sisense has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters in New York, and tens of thousands of users across the globe.
What Are We Looking For?
As a Enterprise Account Executive, you will help build the foundation of our new Enterprise Sales team while working remotely. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts. You will represent Sisense across multiple divisions and business units within the accounts. The ideal candidate should be a natural born hunter with strong relationship building and negotiation skills.
What Will You Do?
- Develop a sales plan, execute on it and maintain a sales forecast
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by “land & expand”
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Manage prospect communication and Pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain relationships within the C Suite at target accounts
- Ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs
What should you have?
- 5-7 years of quota carrying software or technology sales experience
- Over-achieving track record (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Must be a big closer; know how to manage the intricacies of complex deals and demonstrate the ability to close all types of business.
- Previous sales methodology training, CRM experience (Salesforce a plus!)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach that is creative, passionate and approachable.
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.