We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. We pair our innovation with an obsession for customer success, giving hundreds of customers around the world a technical product appreciated by the entire company. Sisense’s complete BI software platform offers data mash-up of complex data sets, a radical analytics solution, and AI, machine learning, and natural language processing that turns data into actionable insights. This makes us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq and Philips, Skullcandy, Airbus, Fujitsu, and more.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager for our Enterprise Accounts. Customer Success Managers at Sisense are viewed as trusted partners by our account base. Tenacious, focused and well-organized individuals, the Enterprise Accounts CSM will become a key member of our team in Tel Aviv. The Core responsibilities of this role involved managing relationships with users and decision makers in the account, managing revenue and growth objectives, being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction. The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs, strong technical orientation and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
Are you the right person?
What You’ll Do?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Ensure customer receives the up-most value of Sisense's product.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Actively grow existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.
What Should You have?
- Minimum 7- 8 years of account management and/or CSM experience supporting Fortune 500 companies (experience working with SaaS/Cloud accounts – an advantage)
- Proven experience in up-sell and cross-sell deals.
- Strong technical orientation and ability to work with complex technical products.·
- Proactive by nature. Go above and beyond to serve as a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Success oriented spirit with a focus on customer delight.
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- English fluency both verbal and written is a must
- Business Intelligence experience is a plus.