Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
The Network Engineer ensures DocuSign’s global networks are robust and reliable. This includes ordering and deploying new circuits, as well as handling all network aspects. This individual must have strong project management skills and is able to maintain a high level of user trust and confidence. This position is responsible for implementing and upgrading switches, routers, wireless access points, firewalls, and other networking services.
This position is a Individual Contributor and report to the Director Tech Ops, Technical Operations
- Implement, deploy, upgrade, and support network technology services that align with DocuSign’s “Built To Last” strategy.
- Monitor the overall integrity of the enterprise network and conduct root cause analyses when outages occur.
- Work with vendors, circuit providers, facilities teams, and Global IT staff to ensure appropriate uptime and user satisfaction
- Substantial experience of extensive technical engagement in large scale enterprise or service provider IP networks.
- Knowledge and experience with IPv4 and IPv6 numbering schemes, aggregation and allocation.
- Knowledge and experience with dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP and best practices for availability and performance. Experience with Juniper and Cisco equipment preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with internet architectures including multi-homing with ISPs, MPLS/RSVP-TE, traffic engineering and best practice in peering.
- Knowledge and experience with datacenter switching technologies such as EVPN, VxLAN, spine/leaf, and multi-chassis aggregation.
- Knowledge and experience with IPsec, encryption protocols, and best practices with site to site and user VPNs.
- Proficiency with network analysis tools such as Wireshark. Must be able to correlate and analyze network packets and understand application performance and incidents.
- Proficiency in at least one cross platform scripting language such as python, ruby or bash.
- Understanding of security best practices, compliance frameworks, forensic investigation and defense in depth.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including the ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear, jargon free language.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Expert or professional level technical certifications such as CCIE/CCNP or JNCIE/JNCIP highly desirable
- Fluency in French and English is a must
Engineering & Tech Ops @DocuSign
We like to think about complex, global challenges that cross cultures and legal jurisdictions and that impact millions of people and businesses. We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.