Create world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions to reach more customers and partners and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business.
As the Sr. Marketing Manager for DocuSign UK, you will be an active all-round contributor to an integrated, highly-collaborative marketing team, tasked with developing and executing strategic marketing programs into the region for the large to enterprise business segment.
Responsible for demand generation and marketing communications strategy, in alignment with the company’s global direction, you will support the Large Commercial and Enterprise Sales functions with integrated marketing programs to help achieve business objectives.
This position is an Individual Contributor role and reports to our UK Marketing Director.
- Development of annual/quarterly marketing plans, working closely with the wider marketing team and sales leadership to align to business objectives.
- Execution of marketing campaigns with the required tactics to meet targets for acquisition and management of the marketing lead pipeline. Tactics to include email, social media, events, digital advertising and syndication channels, web site experience, webinars, partners and sales engagements.
- Influence the content strategy from a large business perspective, to develop content aligned to stages of the buyer journey for the Majors and Enterprise segment.
- Define the target account marketing (TAM) and industry marketing strategy, to build specific programmes to resonate with our key target accounts.
- Closely align with internal sales development teams, to ensure that campaigns and leads are being followed up.
- Agree metrics for all programs and report against these, to understand the impact of your campaigns on the business, testing, optimising and sharing best practice.
- Proven track record of marketing experience with a technology vendor in a marketing manager position (with technology and B2B SaaS sector experience an advantage).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Previous ABM/TAM experience in a similar role.
- Works closely with sales, technical, customer and management teams, in Europe, other international regions, and our headquarters in California.
- Experience working closely with sales teams and management, possessing a deep understanding of the sales process for a SaaS business.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong grasp of CRM systems (knowledge of SFDC & Eloqua a strong advantage).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel & PowerPoint.
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Technology & B2B SaaS experience an advantage.
- Well rounded digital marketing skill set, including writing and designing email campaigns and leveraging digital advertising and social media platforms.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for technology.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and partners and customers.
Marketing @ DocuSign
We create world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. Designing creative for a new business campaign. Refining messaging around a new product launch. Organising a captivating customer event. Developing innovative social media campaigns. Collaborating on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the globe to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.