We are looking for a Salesforce & Sales Systems Manager to build and maintain the technologies, systems, processes and data to support the operations of our sales, marketing, partner and customer success teams, primarily focused on our Salesforce implementation.
As the Systems Manager, you will:
- Maintain existing sales & marketing technologies and systems
- Implement new technologies to support our revenue operations teams
- Integrate CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (Marketo) with other internal data systems and technologies
- Ensure the consistent performance, uptime and security of the systems and technologies used by the company
- Work with revenue operations team and the supported departments to ensure that their needs are being met by the systems and technologies
- Design the technical solutions to support business issues and processes
- Work with revenue operations and data insights to create and maintain systems needed to view and manipulate business data
- Inform and suggest improvements for sales-related tools and workflows
- Constantly monitor feedback from the sales team to improve process and promote efficiency
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Salesforce systems administration or development (certification in administration, architecture or development an advantage)
- Strong analysis and business insights skills
- Experience of working with CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) systems, preferably Salesforce CPQ/Steelbrick
- Experience of integrating marketing automation platforms with CRM (Marketo preferably)
- Proven ability to understand business processes and implement systems to enable them
- Enjoy the challenge of switching between strategic thinking and getting your hands dirty to ensure that we are executing against the right priorities
- Collaborate, lead with influence, and work across the organization
Experience in these areas will be advantageous:
Marketo, Gainsight, Salesloft
Lead Scoring and Routing, Marketing Campaign Attribution
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.