Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with DocuSign’s game-changing transformative business solutions.
The Solutions Consultant will support the EMEA Enterprise sales teams by helping to understand complex customer business problems and requirements and translate them into exciting, game-changing solutions leveraging DocuSign’s platform and services.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Head of EMEA Solutions Engineering
- Understand and analyze complex customer business problems
- Visualize customer internal systems and information topology
- Map customer problems and systems to DocuSign solutions
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical phone calls, workflow outlines, RFP/RFI responses, product roadmap discussions & business process diagrams
- Articulate selected recommendations
- Deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Partner with sales to deliver on the revenue plan
- From an externally facing perspective, the Enterprise Solution Engineer is a critical DocuSign representative. Confidence and trust begin with the Solution Engineer. In many regards, the Solution Engineer has to effectively “proxy” the experience and expertise of numerous key teams within the DocuSign organization.
- Articulate the company vision, key messages, and intended use cases (as per Strategy and Marketing)
- Exhibit complete command of the core platform, including all current and future features (as per Product Management)
- Leverage knowledge gained from production deployments and customer experiences (as per Professional Services)
- Exhibit strong understanding of core technologies used within the DocuSign platform, the systems we integrate with, and the methods/APIs used during integration (as per Engineering)
- Communicate the methods, processes, and certifications which make DocuSign the most secure partner for eSignature transactions (as per Security)
- Communicate the research, expertise, and policies which ensure that DocuSign represents a legally binding signature (as per Legal)
- From an internally facing perspective, the Sales Engineer is a key liaison to numerous teams, including (but not limited to) many of the teams listed above.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Fluency in German and English languages
- Proven track record of SaaS experience with comfort in Enterprise level cloud solutions, concepts, and business models
- Proven experience with software system configuration and integration
- Masterful in delivering software demonstrations, whether in-person, via web presentation, or via phone.
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and ECM systems.
- Familiarity w/system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, and structured data
- Familiarity with electronic signature concepts a plus but not necessary
- 40% travel required
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.