FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.
About your role:
The IT Support role (internally called CIS Technician) requires a positive, can-do, service-oriented attitude. Your primary responsibility will be to provide tier-1 & 2 support to staff through our internal employee service desk. She/he will assist with the day-to-day IT systems, processes and support that keep FANDOM running smoothly and our IT department appreciated by our employees.
- 2 year of experience as IT Support or on a similar one
- Continual service improvement mindset
- Creative problem solver
- Preferred knowledge how to prepare IT documentation / experience using Confluence, Intranet or wiki software
- Good at communicating technical things to a non-technical audience in both Polish and English
- Customer focused, helpful, patient and empathetic towards users
- Tech savvy, up-to-date on industry trends
Preferred technical experience:
- Mac OS X & Windows
- Basic networking configuration and troubleshooting
- Basic programming knowledge and experience in writing scripts in Python (Web frameworks, API)
- SaaS tools like Google Apps, JIRA, video conferencing (we use Blue Jeans), etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Team lunches and events
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment