As an important member of United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc., the Centralized Client Service Specialist is part of the Centralized Office assisting various advisors and Centralized Client Service Manager supporting the overall client relationship through ongoing internal client contact and quality service and operations support.
This position requires a pro-active approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, good judgment and ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Client Preparation Support:
- Under the direct supervision of the Centralized Client Service Manager, ensures adequate preparation of all client account paperwork including appropriate applications, forms, consolidated statements, etc., ensuring Advisers are adequately prepared for client meetings.
- Works with United Capital Centralized Services Team, Custodians (Fidelity, Charles Schwab TD Ameritrade & Pershing), Envestnet and Cetera (if applicable) to ensure proper paperwork is prepared for all clients meetings and client requests.
Client Relationship Management:
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with all supported UC field offices and team members to become familiar with the specific needs of each client.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for all interactions, working with applicable team members to ensure a timely response to all UC field offices and team members’ questions and concerns.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with existing UC field offices to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepares and performs quality reviews for Custodians documents (Fidelity, Charles Schwab TD Ameritrade & Pershing), Envestnet and Cetera (if applicable); submits for processing and performs appropriate follow-ups and/or closes cases.
- Uses compliance knowledge to assist management with the quarterly regional office reviews by pulling reports for offices as needed.
Professional Growth & Development:
- Provides thoughts and feedback relative to operational procedures for servicing clients including making recommendations for increased efficiency within the current process.
- Provides support on firm level projects as requested.
III. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent related work experience is required.
- Must have 1-3 years working in an Administrative role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial industry.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrates analytical ability, good judgment, problem solving, responsibility, personal integrity, and is able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, positive professional attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy on behalf of supervisors when dealing with other executives and levels of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Google Apps, Salesforce (highly desired).
- Ability to interact with Advisers and regional offices through strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent customer service.
- Professional and articulate with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently to see projects through to conclusion.
- Excellent time management, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
- Evaluate and assess timely completion of client deliverables, allocation of internal resources and client liaison.
- Able to interpret and disseminate information, prepare basic reports and use of the appropriate mode of communication.
- Orientated to provide excellent Customer / Client service.