As an important member of United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc., the Administrative Manager plays a highly visible role with both our clients and office visitors as our ambassador of client experience. In this role you will report directly to the Managing Director/Director of Operations.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, great client service skills and the ability to multi-task. This position requires a pro-active, confident person with excellent administrative and organizational skills, meticulous in attention to detail with a ‘can-do’ attitude. The Administrative Manager will have good time management skills and be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
This position requires a take-charge approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, good judgment and an ability to take initiative.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer, route and screen all incoming calls and distribute messages to appropriate team members.
- Ensure that conference rooms, meeting rooms and reception areas are ready for client and team meetings.
- Greet visitors/clients and offer beverages and/or anticipate any requirements associated with each client. In addition, the Administrative Manager contributes to the security of the organization by monitoring visitors.
- Ensure any inquiries from the public are addressed and provide information about United Capital as needed.
- Assist the Director of Operations with the management and oversight of the Office Calendar.
- Responsible for scheduling client meetings and confirming with client the appointment time and day.
- Assist the team with the management and oversight of client files to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Assist Relationship Managers, Wealth Advisers and/or Managing Directors with preparation for client meetings confirming they have the appropriate applications, forms and consolidated statements.
- Assist with the management of all client paperwork by assisting with the completion of all new business processing.
- Assist with the monitoring and communication of any business transactions; working directly with the Managing Director/Director of Operations.
- Assist the Managing Director/Director of Operations with the management of Salesforce by updating contacts to ensure they are current and accurate. Assist with maintaining service and client communication log entries for compliance; as well as monitor all appropriate office signage.
- Coordinate distribution of mail/parcels and facsimiles into and out of the office and also maintain a return mail log.
- Ensure that file organization is in accordance with office and UC protocol.
- Provide Administrative support for client events.
III. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Experience and Education:
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years in front office experience is a plus.
- Previous customer experience with maintaining professional interactions and relationships is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial industry is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring confidential records and operations is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills – being courteous, professional and helpful – are critical for this position. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Being an active listener who is patient and asks appropriate questions when necessary.
- Ability to relay information accurately to others.
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, such as operating a multi-line telephone system, computer, copier and fax machine.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Excellent organizational skills.