Raise, the largest marketplace for gift cards, connects consumers to buy discounted gift cards from more than 3,000 brands or sell their unwanted gift cards for cash. As the leading retail technology partner with more than 300 national brands, Raise offers a new type of digital payment for retailers.
Since the marketplace launched in 2013, Raise has saved consumers more than $125 million and has received $87.2 million in funding from Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and New Enterprise Association.
We're looking for a QA Lead with a passion for Raise to help drive high-quality releases. You will be part of a small, high-performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career while delivering products at a fast pace.
You will collaborate with the Development and Product Managers to drive testability and ensure the quality of the releases.
- Execute manual and write automated tests and identify actionable bugs quickly.
- Manage QA coverage of multiple web and mobile based projects.
- Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all critical issues, help to triage bugs and driving issues to resolutions and to keep everyone aware of QA status.
- Work with different teams (Engineering/PM/Operations) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and provide feedback on quality issues.
- Work with onsite and offshore team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to ensure sufficient coverage is complete for the release.
- Assess the status of the release and help make sure that the release goes out on time with a high-quality level.
- Create and support test dashboards/reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS degree in Engineering
- At least two years of Quality Assurance experience in testing web or mobile applications
- Ability to construct test cases and get them prioritized based on changes.
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology.
- Experience in coding language.
- Communication skills, including the development of presentations.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K) with match, disability and life insurance
- Flex PTO
- Raise Gives Back- 8 paid hours allotted annually for volunteer opportunities
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Paid parental leave