Raise, the largest marketplace for gift cards, connects consumers to buy discounted gift cards from more than 3,000 brands or sell their unwanted gift cards for cash. As the leading retail technology partner with more than 300 national brands, Raise offers a new type of digital payment for retailers.
Since the marketplace launched in 2013, Raise has saved consumers more than $125 million and has received $87.2 million in funding from Accel, Bessemer Venture Partners and New Enterprise Association.
As a member of our Member Services team, you will develop a deep understanding of the gift card industry and flow of our marketplace. You will be in contact with current and potential Raise members on a daily basis, tasked with providing effective, proactive and quality support in a fast-paced call center environment.
This position would require early and evening shifts as well as working weekends.
- Assist Raise members with general inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Provide prompt and thorough resolutions for Raise members regarding marketplace use and orders
- Provide detailed documentation of problems that arise within the marketplace
- Work with multiple teams across Raise to identify current and potential future inquiries and collaborate on effective resolutions
Skills & Qualifications
- College graduate or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with CRMs
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong team player who can work independently
- Previous customer service background required, 1-2 years experience preferred
- Previous call center experience highly preferred
- Can adapt and be flexible with changing environments
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K) with match, disability and life insurance
- Flex PTO
- Raise Gives Back- 8 paid hours allotted annually for volunteer opportunities
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Paid parental leave
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found!