Who We Are:
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability, and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What Are We Looking For?
Our Brand Team is seeking a Webinar & Events Coordinator experienced in planning both online webinars and executing companies’ participation in events and tradeshows. He/She should be an extremely organized, accountable, tech-savvy, multi-tasking individual who will help and support the event team with ongoing tasks. This position reports to the Head of Events Management.
What Will You Do?
- Research industry trade shows and events for consideration, facilitate calls with event organizers, prepare presentations of events to be considered by management.
- Venue evaluation and supplier research for hosted event needs.
- Work with marketing automation platform to run programs around pre, on-site and post events including sponsored events, customer events, and webinar.
- Assist in the development and execution of integrated plans for attendance at each event which includes internal kickoff, budget creation, overall onsite experience, brochures, swag, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals.
- Support marketing correspondence for all events and webinars including invitations and follow-up emails, both the writing and execution of these programs.
- Support production of Sisense Webinars including scheduling, coordinating rehearsals, slide management, landing page development, promotional considerations, recruiting speakers, preparing materials and execution of the webinar and post- event follow-up. (No presenting or content creation required)
What You Need To Have:
- 2-3 years of B2B Marketing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite (especially Excel/Spreadsheet & Powerpoint/Slides)
- Experience with a web based event platform such as Bizzabo or CVent - an advantage
- Experience with a marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot – an advantage
- Project management experience
- Experience with Salesforce – an advantage
- Basic knowledge of HTML - an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Great attitude, ability to handle stress under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills