Sisense is a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a super-strong Sales Engineer to join our awesome growing team in Tokyo area. Someone who not only has an excellent command of the product, but also have the ability to quickly pinpoint needs, find the value our clients are looking for, and demonstrate how to tackle them within the Sisense ecosystem
What You’ll Do?
Sisense BI Technical Sales Engineer is interacting with prospects and partners around the world, have a can-do attitude and combine a business-driven mindset with strong technical abilities.
Sisense BI Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for assisting prospect clients to evaluate our product. We demonstrate how they can solve their business intelligence needs with the tools that Sisense provides. We understand those needs, find a solution, and demonstrate how the product can meet their requirements.
- Rapidly develop POCs (proof of concepts) and analytical solutions for diverse clients in a large variety of industries and cultures.
- Consult with customers to understand and support their business, data and analytical needs.
- Analyze and visualize large data sets quickly using Sisense solutions.
- Work with sales and clients to design, create and present business solutions to improve client revenue growth using Sisense’ products and services.
- Provide advice and support in company responses to requests for proposals on significant projects. Present recommendations and associated benefits to clients.
- Collaborate with internal functional areas to develop custom solutions to prospects’ needs.
- Gather requirements for a delivery team to help with solution design and level of effort estimates.
What Should You have?
- 4+ years experience in pre-sales engineering
- Data driven and an excellent analytical mind
- Technical mindset, can tackle complex SQL/Architecture problems
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
- 3+ years’ experience in leading and implementing complex enterprise-scale BIIT projects including
- software architecture, data transfer, business discovery, reporting etc.
- English and Japanese - high proficiency
- Outstanding customer facing and presentation skills
- Graduate in computer science or engineering
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Sisense, Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects
- Cognos, QlikView or Tableau