- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/03/2021
- Website: cargo.one/careers
- Company Address:
About Cargo.oneDeveloper of a cargo booking platform designed to digitize the air freight industry. The company's platform is used to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines and gives access to real-time prices and available capacities, enabling international freight forwarders and cargo carriers to get digital and data driven distribution channel, attracting new business at low cost and high operational efficiency.
Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
Join our growing marketing team as an Account-based Marketing Manager, focusing on our top airline accounts. Your role will be essential to growing the supply side of cargo.one by leading the strategy and execution of impactful highly targeted account-based marketing activities that meet our ambitious growth objectives. In strong collaboration with the business development team, your emphasis will be on pipeline generation and accelerating existing opportunities. You’ll develop a deep understanding of the market and our partners by working in a highly data-driven way, owning your metrics and constantly measuring and optimizing performance, to experiment with different channels and content formats (such as white papers, video, events etc.). Be ready to roll-up your sleeves while at the same time having our long-term goals always top of mind.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop an account-based marketing strategy and execution plan for our top airline accounts
- Own, implement and manage all our account-based marketing activities metrics and tools
- Take ownership of personas, customer insights and journeys and define the value proposition and most effective key messages, channels as well as formats.
- Work closely with the business development team to develop account focused playbooks including outbound prospecting and inbound lead follow up and nurture tactics.
- Develop all types of content (e.g. white papers, case studies, videos etc.), create sales enablement collateral, organize events (online/ offline) and more, together with the marketing/ content team and other external service providers.
- Manage different internal as well as external stakeholders and build strong relationships with them.
- Build and then measure the success of account based marketing metrics to ensure business impact measuredBe responsible for the database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs;
What you’ll need:
- You have 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally in account-based marketing roles in growth-oriented enterprise software or SaaS organisations
- You’re a creative problem solver and T-shaped marketer with a track record of successful key account programs and content marketing activities, backed up by measurable ROI
- You have a proven ability to think strategically, are super organized and fast in execution.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- You’re a great communicator with strong convictions who can inspire others and easily build relationships, both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- You're experienced in creating efficient processes and demonstrate a good understanding of pipeline management and metrics
- Going above and beyond to exceed expectations is natural to you
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you will enjoy working at cargo.one, here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- Work within a virtual-first setup in a team that puts high emphasis on creating a great company culture
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an entire industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve, working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.