- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/03/2021
- Website: cargo.one/careers
- Company Address:
About Cargo.oneDeveloper of a cargo booking platform designed to digitize the air freight industry. The company's platform is used to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines and gives access to real-time prices and available capacities, enabling international freight forwarders and cargo carriers to get digital and data driven distribution channel, attracting new business at low cost and high operational efficiency.
Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
🏆 What’s the opportunity?
cargo.one is the digital platform for freight forwarders to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines. We are proud to have a product our customers love to use, which has allowed us to win over 300 freight forwarding companies as customers in our first year in the market.
We are now building a world-class sales organization to accelerate our growth. As an Account Executive, you will be a key member of the team leading the growth of cargo.one by acquiring new customers.
⚠️ This position is remote. The caveat is that you must be based within one of the listed countries here for us to be able to employ you remotely.
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing?
- Take ownership of the full sales process to increase sales and customers.
- Work with potential and current users to understand the industry and customer requirements.
- Develop your pipeline through active outreach and relationship management.
- Conduct in-depth demos that show how we solve the biggest pain points of our customers.
- Maintain great relationships with customers by providing continued support, assistance, and guidance.
- Be the voice of the customer and collaborate with other internal teams to ensure we keep the customer at the core of our product.
- Manage and track all activity in our CRM, keeping all documentation up to date.
- Provide forecasts and reporting on customer acquisition and developments in the funnel.
- Work closely with the head of sales to continue to optimise the sales process for your market.
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need
- Have experience as a Sales Development Representative or Account Executive in the sale of software.
- Ideally, you have experience in high-velocity or transactional sales.
- You are great with people and have strong communication skills.
- You are a self-starter and work result-oriented.
- You want to grow and learn.
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You take the initiative and work autonomously with minimal guidance.
- You speak fluent German and English
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup
If something important isn't on this list, let us know.