- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/03/2021
- Website: cargo.one/careers
- Company Address:
About Cargo.oneDeveloper of a cargo booking platform designed to digitize the air freight industry. The company's platform is used to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines and gives access to real-time prices and available capacities, enabling international freight forwarders and cargo carriers to get digital and data driven distribution channel, attracting new business at low cost and high operational efficiency.
Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
What's the opportunity?
Based in Berlin, this role is a fantastic opportunity to learn how businesses are built from the ground up and to make an impact on a fast-growing tech company.
You'll drive your own projects across all areas of the business, from marketing to product, including business development, project management and more. You’ll get ownership of your tasks from day one and will be considered a full member of the team. The projects you’ll carry will depend on both the company needs and your strengths and interests.
Successful EiR will have the opportunity to join the team full-time after completing their internships.
Examples of projects driven by former EiR
- Growing cargo.one’s footprint in a region, winning new customers and expanding their accounts.
- Building relationships with our customers, meeting them on-site and working cross-functionally to inform our product strategy and roadmap.
- Analyzing user behaviour to identify new opportunities for growth, such as a referral program or a better onboarding flow, and turning these ideas into features.
- Setting up sales and customer service processes to help us scale our operations and accelerate our growth.
- Helping the airlines sales team win new airlines as customers by identifying new targets and angles to contact them, and preparing presentations and meetings.
- Running the integration process of a new partner airline into cargo.one, coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizing cargo.one’s presence in industry events worldwide and managing marketing campaigns across different media, including PR, email and social media.
What skills do I need?
- You want to grow personally and make an impact with your work.
- You take the initiative and thrive working autonomously, with minimal supervision.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done.
- You are a quick learner, have great analytical skills and a structured way of thinking.
- You have great interpersonal skills and are not afraid to defend your opinions.
- You have gained experience in fast-paced and high-performance work environments such as VC-backed start-ups, consulting or investment banking.
- You are fluent in English.
What I can expect from cargo.one
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression.
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve.
- Joining a dynamic, ambitious and international team, working together with and learning from experienced entrepreneurs.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we will provide.