- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/03/2021
- Website: cargo.one/careers
- Company Address:
About Cargo.oneDeveloper of a cargo booking platform designed to digitize the air freight industry. The company's platform is used to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines and gives access to real-time prices and available capacities, enabling international freight forwarders and cargo carriers to get digital and data driven distribution channel, attracting new business at low cost and high operational efficiency.
Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
We are a remote-first company and can work with you if you are based in one of the following countries (more countries are becoming available soon!)
What's the opportunity?
cargo.one is a product-first company. Guided by our objectives and key results (OKRs), we put emphasis on the things that truly matter and are focused on the big picture. As part of a highly motivated and self-organizing Scrum team, you will closely with the product and engineering teams to shape the future of the air freight industry. We expect you to be close to our customers, keep an eye on the things you build and always have the user in mind. At cargo.one, you will join a team that fosters a positive, diverse, hard-working and feedback-heavy culture, with a strong dose of playfulness.
What will I be doing?
- Be part of a Scrum team that builds a solution to change the way air freight is booked today.
- Plan and specify new features and functionalities together with your team, the product owner and other stakeholders.
- Improve the UI and UX of our platform together with our product designer and our engineers.
- Analyze user behavior on our page to see if improvements are adopted and understood by our customers.
- Be an active communicator inside the organization making sure your team, the PO and the stakeholders are on the same page.
- Understand our customer’s requirements and translate them into sensible features and functionalities.
What skills do I need?
- Experience with building software as part of a team. Ideally you worked with Scrum before.
- Outstanding communication skills; fluent in English
- Experience with concept creation for new functionalities. You know how to convert such a concept into tickets that are actionable and estimate-able.
- Data-driven approach to decision making, always having our OKRs in mind.
What I can expect from cargo.one
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization combined with an extremely steep learning curve.
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room for career progression.
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Work within a fully-remote setup
- We offer a budget that can be used towards setting up the home office.
- Company get-togethers
If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
📚 Curious to know more?
Get to know our cargo.one team and find out more about daily challenges, biggest achievements and personal motivations. Paloma, Abdullah, Veit and Siena.