- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/03/2021
- Website: cargo.one/careers
- Company Address:
About Cargo.oneDeveloper of a cargo booking platform designed to digitize the air freight industry. The company's platform is used to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines and gives access to real-time prices and available capacities, enabling international freight forwarders and cargo carriers to get digital and data driven distribution channel, attracting new business at low cost and high operational efficiency.
Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
We are a remote-first company and can work with you if you are based in one of the following countries (more countries are becoming available soon!)
🏆 What’s the opportunity?
Winning new airlines is an exciting challenge and critical to cargo.one’s success in changing our industry. In the role of Account Executive you directly influence our growth and are critical to signing deals with the world’s largest airlines.
From compelling pitch to negotiation you will forge strong relationships with the airline’s senior management. Your goal is to champion change, to form consensus and to drive your targets to successful closing.
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing?
- You proactively drive account planning, hand in hand with marketing and lead generation
- You are responsible to drive airline deals from exploration phase through solution design to negotiation and successful closing
- You continuously develop our value proposition through effective probing and understanding of airlines’ business needs and our competitive landscape
- You develop compelling sales pitches and materials, working hand in hand with marketing, to address airlines’ needs.
- You build sustainable and successful stakeholders relationships by acting proactively and customer-centric
- You represent cargo.one at industry and customer events, trade shows and conferences.
- You manage and keep the airline side of our CRM up to date at all times
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need
- You have +6 years of experience working as an Account Executive (for large or enterprise accounts) in a fast growth venture backed or IPO’d B2B technology company
- You have a proven track record in account planning and account based selling and have demonstrated outstanding sales results
- You have a proven track record of building trust and strong working relationships with senior (C- and VP-level) stakeholders
- You are fluent in English (C2), additional languages are a plus (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean)
- You have an intuitive technological understanding and look forward to comprehensively understanding our product and customers needs
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup