Zylo, the leading SaaS Management platform, helps more than 100 organizations control growing SaaS costs and reduce risk with complete visibility of all SaaS applications, including Shadow IT, the growing majority of apps that are not managed by IT.
Zylo’s mission is to provide employees with easy access to the SaaS applications that make them effective, while controlling the cost and risk of SaaS. Zylo identifies and reduces redundant applications, duplicate expenditures, and underutilization of SaaS applications to optimize spend, reduce operational burden, and manage renewals proactively. With the industry’s leading SaaS application catalog, Zylo is paving the way for compliant and optimized self-service SaaS.
You are responsible for overseeing, driving the end-to-end architecture of the product with the team, and designing solutions that are enterprise scalable and maintainable. You are driving the current generation of the product as well as long-range investments and next-generation planning. You will work cross-team to make sure customer scenarios work without tight coupling and without designing ourselves into a corner.
You guide and mentor the team; not just in their code, but in their development as technologists. You challenge the team and offer them opportunities to lead and define solutions. You will own the direction of the architecture and will be actively engaged in steering the direction of the product and company.
Learn more from our Engineering team below or through our Zylo Blog:
What you will need:
- 8+ years of general web or platform development experience with web technologies.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design
- Provided technical design and decision making around building dependable and scalable services.
- You’re a self starter who is excited about the fast pace of a growing, changing startup environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly.
- Ability to methodically step through problems to understand where the problem originates and how to best resolve it
- Ability to independently design and deliver large complex projects
Nice to have:
- Experience building on AWS or other cloud solutions is a plus.
- Familiarity with tools such as Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- We are open to candidates based fully remote in the US
What it’s like to work with us
From a process standpoint, we’re constantly evolving, but here’s a few themes that don’t change.
We give our engineers problems to solve rather than solutions to implement. Teams are kept small to allow engineers to move fast and collaborate.
We build small features to learn and iterate from. We’re comfortable admitting defeats and throwing away features that don’t make our users’ lives easier. We prefer continuous integration over scheduled releases, so we look for developers able to look at large complex problems and break them down into small pieces of deployable functionality.
We want our engineering team to work in lock-step with the other key areas of our business to build a product our customers love. We want to share our successes and learnings with each other as we continue to grow.
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.