- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 05/03/2021
- Website: cargo.one/careers
- Company Address:
About Cargo.oneDeveloper of a cargo booking platform designed to digitize the air freight industry. The company's platform is used to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines and gives access to real-time prices and available capacities, enabling international freight forwarders and cargo carriers to get digital and data driven distribution channel, attracting new business at low cost and high operational efficiency.
Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
🏆 Who we are?
cargo.one is the digital platform for freight forwarders to search, compare and book air freight capacities across airlines. We are proud to have a product our customers love to use, which has allowed us to grow our user base 300% and our bookings 700% over the last year alone. We are currently facilitating 180 tonnes of goods leaving Europe via air every single day.
Backed and supported by leading tech investors including Bessemer Venture Partners and Index Ventures, we’ve recently raised $42M in Series B funding, and count Tier 1 airlines such as Lufthansa, Etihad, ANA, and more amongst our happy partners. And we are only just getting started.
cargo.one’s strength lies in our team, our partners and our customers. As a cargonaut, growth is a mindset, hard work and dedication are indisputable, and radical candor is a welcomed gift.
We are a remote-first company and can work with you if you are based in one of the following countries (more countries are becoming available soon!)
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing? We are growing rapidly across the globe and we need you to ensure our sales operations processes scale with the team, supporting the sales team to acquire and retain freight forwarders as happy customers. This means you will:
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in our sales processes, systems and tooling to reduce friction in daily sales activities.
- Own our sales tech stack by managing our CRM (Salesforce), building reports and dashboards, managing integration between tools, and implementing automations.
- Provide training, documentation, and ongoing support for all sales tools and processes.
- Partner with the Head of Sales to work on initiatives including territory assignment, segmentation, sales compensation, performance metrics, and more.
- Ensure data integrity in our CRM is maintained, and that the sales team has the data they need to succeed.
- Manage and grow your team. We prioritise not just business, but also personal growth.
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need
- You have gained 5+ years of relevant experience in sales operations, business operations or consulting.
- We have just migrated to Salesforce. Mastery of the tool will be valued highly.
- You are a self starter with strong initiative. You don’t brush problems under the carpet.
- You are precise, detail orientated and reliable. In this role, small details of your work have a massive impact on the team's success.
- You are highly data-driven, passionate about leveraging data to support making the right decisions.
- You have a critical and analytical eye to consume information and draw meaningful insights from data. Excel is more friend than foe.
An added bonus if:
- you have experience in marketplaces
- territory alignment, target setting, and/or commission modeling mean something to you
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup
- If something important isn't on this list, let us know.
Learn more about our sales team
We are an ambitious team, continuously pushing ourselves to grow and develop. We take pride in how multinational we are so far, with our demand side sales team adding 8 different flags to the 19 at cargo.one. Through organising virtual cooking sessions and game nights, we believe in cultivating playfulness.
You’ll know you’re successful when...
You have created a well oiled and smooth machine that is ready to handle our ambitions of rapid global scaling. This role will lead to our sales team being even more successful when it comes to gaining and retaining business. Through proactiveness there are no fires, but, if they do crop up, they’re extinguished swiftly.
📚 Curious to know more?
Get to know our cargo.one team and find out more about daily challenges, biggest achievements and personal motivations. Paloma, Abdullah, Veit and Siena.