- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 10/12/2021
- Website: wandera.com
- Company Address: 180 Sansome Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104
About WanderaWandera provides a unified cloud security solution to protect this new way of working. We secure enterprise data against cyber threats, apply policies to filter internet access, and enable zero-trust access to applications. We believe in making security simple. This is why we created a unified offering, managed through a single console and supported by the broadest range of ecosystem integrations.
Life at a scale-up technology company is frantic, fulfilling and fun. Well, that’s what we think anyway. Things move quickly and the pace of growth is rapid. We believe it’s the perfect sweet spot in terms of places to work – you get the resources and support of a big company, but retain the agility and ambition of a start-up. There’s all kinds of opportunities for both learning and progression, plus you get to participate in not just the creation of an innovative, expanding company but also of an entire industry.
If that sounds like the kind of place you think you’d thrive in, we’d love to hear from you. The Deployment Technical Account Manager role is part of our Service Delivery organisation, which has the primary objective of helping our customers get started with, and get the most out of, our products. This is a varied, challenging and ultimately rewarding position which interfaces with multiple areas of the business whilst maintaining a high-level of focus on our customers and their success.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, we’re looking for a highly organised, confident communicator with a passion for technology who can juggle, and delight, multiple customers across a range of different solutions and technologies.
- Be an initial, and technical, point of contact for our customers in order to educate and up-skill Administrators and ensure their adoption of, and success with, our products
- Work alongside our Account Management, Sales and Engineering organisations to ensure a smooth customer journey and experience
- Highlight and champion issues, ideas and innovation across the customers that you look after
- Continue to foster, maintain and grow the technical relationship with a customer, until such a point that their success criteria has been met
- Maximise activations and value in any and all customer interactions
- Maintain oversight of open Cases, Incidents and Feature Requests related to your customers and relay progress during regular checkpoints
- Contribute to the wider success of the team and the Service Delivery organisation by contributing to knowledgebase articles, sharing best practices, providing internal training and getting up to speed with our ever evolving feature set
- Ensure customer interactions and context is recorded and up-to-date in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
We’re looking for
- A person who has exposure to, and ultimately a passion for, mobile technology and cyber security, coupled with a sound understanding of networking fundamentals (such as TCP/IP, DNS, VPN and HTTP/HTTPS)
- Experience with related SaaS technologies and solutions (such as Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) systems and Microsoft services for example) would be beneficial
- A natural problem-solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Someone who thrives off supporting multiple projects at any one time, using excellent time management and project management capabilities
- A clear and confident communicator, both verbal and written, who has an ability to digest and explain technical concepts to both tech and non-tech audiences and stakeholders
- A motivated self-starter who continues to build their own skills, alongside those of their customers
- A candidate with associated certifications (such as CCNA) and related experience would be desirable.